Abbey Road Studios is the most famous recording studio in the world and a global music icon home to some of the best musicians and engineers of all time. Whether you’re a bedroom musician or a gigging band, find out what it takes to get the best out of your studio sessions and find your sound.
Paul Pritchard is one of Abbey Road's recording engineers and has worked at the studios for over 10 years. The variety of studio spaces inside Abbey Road means that Paul has worked on a diverse range of recordings including:
• live recordings with Harry Styles, Paul McCartney and Alt-J
• band sessions with Arctic Monkeys and Chas and Dave
• solo recording sessions with Ed Sheeran and James Blake
• a big band session with the London Gay Big Band
• orchestral sessions for film scores such as Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies
• mixing / remixing sessions for David Bowie, The Rolling Stones and The Beatles